Invasion

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome to LG1!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Miss Braz and I teach a Prep/Year One class of 21 students in Queensland, Australia. This is my second year teaching at St.Patrick's School and I think LG1 (that's my class - it's short for Learning Group 1) have had a lot of fun at school this year!


I have been inspired to create a blog to show all of the fantastic things we get up to in LG1 by some other great teachers from around the world. If you'd like to see their amazing work, you can head over to Purvis, Mississippi (that's in the USA) to visit Ms. Marzoni's Class or if you don't have your passport handy, you can pop down to South Australia and visit Mrs. C!

So here we are! This photo was taken on our 'small fort' during "Hh" week. To make our super stylish hats, we painted our hands and made handprints on the newspaper. Once the paint dried, we folded them into really cool hats!


Already this year we have had three fantastic terms. I'm looking forward to sharing our final term of the 2010 school year with you!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Braz!

    I'm very impressed with your enthusiasm in creating a class blog. I'm sure you and LG1 will have an awesome time writing about your learning experiences and all the fun things you do in Prep and Year one. You have inspired me to have a go at creating a blog for my class next year. Great work!

    Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Braz
    We just finished a PD on creating Blogs this afternoon. You have worked very hard to create this site and it is a great showcase of the activies that you do in school with LG1. Hope you are all having lots of fun. Keep on Blogging.
    Love you
    Mum

    ReplyDelete